Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Friends are not disposable.

My friends all gathered up under a beautiful cherry blossom tree having a picnic. 


My lovely hound, Blaze.
An amazing sculpture we saw at a museum in DC. It was a map of the United States (obviously) and their stereotypes replaying on televisions of all different sizes.  By far one of my favorites. 



A totally unclear photo of my finger and my friends at the Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum.


An alley that leads to the back of Ford's theater where John Wilkes Booth,  Lincoln's assassinator, was found exiting after killing the President.  



Back of the White House, pretty self explanatory.



Front of the White House, again, self explanatory.



Washington Nationals baseball game. It was freezing.


He's super.


My boys fighting the flash.




My friend posing with a suitcase more expensive than my living quarters.




My lil Juanito and I loungin'  at a party in Topanga. 



My friend's super cool planet phone case she got at the National Air and Space Museum. 




Rub dat eye. 


Valentina, V, Me, Myself, I.





Enjoying the cold, they are. 




My growing boys, ferociously hungry, politely waiting for their dinner. 




My friends and I after a rap battle at George Washington's house. 



Tree swingin'.

2 comments:

  1. absolutely love these pictures!

    http://lost--at-sea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so wonderful. Washington is such a sick place to go and I would kill to go back. It's one of those places you could walk forever in becasue there's so many little things to see. I adore it so much and these photos not only brings me back just cause content, but also I took so many disposables when I was there, these almost feel like they're my memories, you know? So weird how the effect of a photo can have that effect on you. Anyways, these photos are just lovely and it looks like you had a killer time!

    ReplyDelete