Sunday, June 29, 2014

Nonna's Bathroom

In my grandma's lovely grand Hollywood home here in Los Angeles, she has an adorable guest bathroom. Covered in a beautiful red and white floral wall paper, the walls hold many art deco artworks. I can't help but admire all the little decorations and trinkets in this room so I thought I'd write about them. So here are some pictures of my favorites in this tiny square.




Two gorgeous pieces by Benti Voglio. I love these because the simplicity of the bodies and the colorful contrast behind them. I love the designs on them too.


Another painting by Benti Voglio. I usually don't like a too much white in paintings but he pulls it off impeccably.



I love this mirror. It's pretty small (looks giant in the picture) and I find it extremely adorable.


This is vintage wallpaper that my grandma put all around the bathroom.


I'm obsessed with this art deco head. I think it's so beautiful and I want it so bad!



Above the bathtub, my grandma has a shelf filled with little trinkets. 


PRAIZE JEZUS







More paintings by Benti Voglio again - white looks great.

I know it's a bathroom, but it's probably my favorite room in the whole entire house. It's compact, adorable, and has some of the best artwork. I love it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment