Saturday, January 10, 2015

Tahoe


This winter break I went to Lake Tahoe with my family. The first night we went to get pizza and coming from Los Angeles, 20 degrees Fahrenheit is pretty traumatic if I may say. 

In order to keep warm during the five minute walk to the pizza parlor I had to dress for the occasion:


Hat: possibly my grandfather's, otherwise it's a mysterious beanie found on the closet floor chez ma grandmère. 
Jacket: possibly my grandfather's, a gift to my dad which became a gift to me.
Sweater: thrift shop in Hollywood (welcome to my hood). 
Pants: style for less (I was on a budget & the pants fit right

Shoes: topshop yo. 

I hope everyone had a beautiful and magical winter break & new year! 


1 comment:

  1. i dig it, especially the everything (ik, ik i'm hilarious *hairflip*)
    ps ily

    http://lost--at-sea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete